So after weeks and weeks i've finally finished all of the environments. Jazz and I have basically worked out a strategy called 'The Master Shot', which is basically one shot that enables us to zoom in and use different aspects of it for the environment, thus saving us lots and lots of time re-drawing unneccessary backgrounds. I've designed the other environments for the shots that had different angles or different environments. I've used the final texture over all of these backgrounds, which is hopefully what the finished product will look like, but before post production we'll just be using the colouring and putting the paper texture in later. SO here are all the finished backgrounds.